Monday, August 26, 2013

Easily, Naturally at Their Best



And when she comes downtown

The boys all stop and stare

When she comes downtown

She walks like she just don't care



Female confidence. On a particular night, the planets can align for a girl who will feel she's nailed it. You know the look. It's a breezy, carefree with just the right amount of flirtation. What you see is the real girl that's inside there that's not hampered by any shaky timidity or insecurity. She shines forth. She knows the clothing is right, the hair is right and the poise is perfect. There's no “faking it till you make it” either. This is the innate self-esteem that was always been in her, beaming forth.


In truth, that can be prettier than her physical looks. In fact, it emboldens any guy near her. It's contagious. If I see it, it'll pull me in like gravity. I can't make another comparison, but it feels to me like the beautiful arc a meteor will describe as it is pulled in. Perfect, dazzling bright and genuinely natural. There's no second guessing myself at all or my decision to meet her. I am that meteor and I'm going in.


I know for sure. Of course I know. I'm male and know authentic confidence when I see it. Her confidence allows her to easily tempt that natural chase instinct guys and I posses. The girl's charm works because it is real and she's always had it in her. Though at times, it might have been buried under self doubt, but not tonight, not when she's feeling good.


I don't see it often, but it's great when I can.


And all this from her feeling good about herself that night.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment