Sunday, October 21, 2018

60 Beats per Minute, 120/80...Sunday Morning, As It Shout Be




Click and Play the Mood Music Needed Here




You know them. You have too if you drive. Aggressive guys in over sized pickup trucks. A couple of months ago on an early Sunday morning, W. and I were heading to Mt Watatic on the Mass/NH border. Most of the ride consisted of riding up 146 and then 190 and it probably wasn't even 7 AM yet. 
 

There was no rush to get there as this was a for fun and entertainment. Just lay back and we'll get there soon enough. The mountain ain't going anywhere. It's Sunday morning and a normal person would have a casual attitude. Hence that song I posted up top. The song nails it right on the button.
 

But...

As we were going up 146, winding it's way through the woods, it was pretty empty that early. On occasion we'd see low clouds rolling up the hills as the sun was just starting to burn them off. Other drivers were few and far between. I was doing the speed limit because I know how bored small town cops are and they would like nothing better than to pull me over. Being a cop in Millbury can't provide much in the way of excitement. (Bet you don't know where Millbury is, neither did I till we drove through it). 
 

Well, for some reason a young guy in one of those pick up trucks that have grills that look like their purpose was the same as the “hedge hog” teeth on Sherman tanks in WW2, to bulldoze down anything it's path, gets up right on my ass. He's tailgating me within a couple of feet. This is odd as there is plenty of room on the entire highway to drive on. 
 

I'm looking in the rear view mirror and think, then comment to W., “God, here's another one.” Within 30 seconds he swings into the left lane, hammers down the accelerator and takes off down the highway pushing 90 with the engine of his truck so revved up I can hear it suck air into the intake. 
 

I start shouting through the windshield. “It's Sunday MORNING kid! RELAX!”

“W, I see these guys all the time. I don't think there's a moment when they're NOT waving their dicks around and especially when they're behind the wheel! Even on a Sunday morning!”

We get to Watatic mountain and enjoy the rest of the day.



**



Today's Sunday morning...

Winter's coming. I have been busy buttoning up the yard, house and whatnot so I don't have to do it when it's 30 degrees and snowing. So, at times, I have to make a run to Home Depot to be overcharged for things. Coming back, I have to drive over a bridge where below, the Amtrak Acella rides by. For you locals, you know this is Newport Ave by the Market Basket. You also know that anyone driving south from that stretch in Attleboro can usually hit that bridge still doing 50mph and then be completely surprised when they crest the hill, and see, the traffic and RED LIGHT on Cottage Street. 
 

But it's Sunday morning today and as I leave Home Depot, climb that hill and what do I see on the empty road behind me? Another Big Balls pick up truck that's all jacked up riding up onto my tail. Of course, he nearly skids to slow down but doesn't go into the other empty lane till we're nearly at the red light, which is turning yellow. He blows through it, with AUTHORITY! I then yell out the window, “Tough guy! I bet you got the BIGGEST DICK in RI...You faggot!”

He didn't hear me. How could he with that diesel engine roaring? The few people on the sidewalk by Honey Dew donuts did though. Whoops! Not what they were expecting to hear at 7 AM on a Sunday morn. Great, now I'M the one shattering the peace of a Sunday morning...


If you have a short, very tiny penis, you MUST get one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment