Sunday, June 13, 2010

...And We're Off!

So here is a new blog! What you can expect here are my personal musings on life, the world…etcetera. I may bore the crap out of you or not. However, this is for my personal satisfaction versus any entertainment value I can exhibit for my probably tiny audience. Though I do know I’ll have to insert some interesting elements to keep you engaged.


You won’t be getting nasty gossip here. Though if you are very good at reading between the lines, you may just “get it.” Also, I’ll try not to make this some stream-of-consciousness spew thingy (no promises though!).


So, let’s start. What did I do today? Not a goddamn thing really; or anything that could’ve been called productive. I did vacuum though as the dog hair was getting a bit ridiculous and started to gross me out. I don’t consider that accomplishment as a “job well done.“ When it concerns housework, it doesn’t give me any sort of fulfillment. Repetitive tasks are dulllllll.


I did go out last night though to the Celtic. For those of you who do not know this place, it’s a neighborhood bar in Pawtucket/Attleboro. I was a good boy and left before closing to avoid the tax collectors (cops) that are out in force at 1 AM. I’m at a point in my life where five beers is more than enough over the space of 4 hours. Damn I get old! It’s not like when I was fourteen and could swill down cheap Popov vodka straight at some bonfire in the woods.


Speaking of taxes, I sort of secretly wish Pawtucket would go into receivership. That way, a judge can negate the teacher’s union contract…and others. Property taxes are a bit of an annoyance to me as they keep HIKING them! Ah well, we’ll see how things play out I’m sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment