Wednesday, June 24, 2020

So Don't Show Up Around Here till Your Social Worker's Helped

This Song is About One of the Stories...Right Click!


Some of the better stories I could tell you would probably get me sued because they involve people currently living and at times, still in my life...and they don't want any of those stories publicized. Also, it would be rude as shit to tell the WHOLE TRUTH as it would cause some personal pain.



But...they would be sooo good to tell! So here's some first lines to subjects I can't really write fully about..



Ron..she LIKES you! She keep asking questions about you! She asked me if you had a girlfriend. She's been by your house in Pawtucket and all that! C. tells me



Didn't she just get out of a rehab unit kicking a heroin addiction...and why is she stalking me?”



She's all about you when you're here! She really lights up!” he says further.



End of that story!



**



YOU live in that house all alone! You have TWO full floors and you can easily have a second person there!” K moans to me.



No...the dog doesn't like others around.” I say.



THAT monster loves girls! I know this! How many times have I been here and he loves me because I'm a girl...he hates men instead!”



What are you getting at?” (I know where this was leading, I wanted her to come out and say it)



Well, if not that...YOU have money...you know my car is a piece of shit....”



I get up to leave the couch as reaction to that request and I hear a faint “Fuck you,” as I walk away. I then turn around and feel something slam my lip. I raise my hang to my lip and there's blood. On the floor is a TV remote.



You THREW a remote at me because I won't buy you a car?!”



End of that one due to ugliness...



**



Hey, I need a ride to Central Falls...just a quick 30 mins...” M asks me.



Ok, I got nothing to do..c'mon.”



We get to some three decker and M goes in, spends about 89 seconds in there and comes back carrying a full Almacs paper bag and hops in.



Ok, we're all done.”



So we drive back home.



I park in front of his house and M takes the paper back and shakes it onto the floor of my car and out falls three compressed, giant bricks of marijuana.



YOU MUTHA FUCKER! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE DONIG THIS???!!!”



Shit, what's the problem? He asks.



IF I got pulled over..anything...ANYTHING in my car is legally MINE!”



But we didn't get pulled over.” he complains.



THAT'S NOT THE POINT!”



End that one with a louder argument with all sorts of past shit brought up...



**



Mike, Dave and a few others are hanging out around the corner when JR shows up carrying a notebook, college-ruled mind you!



Hey, listen to this..(giggle)..it's so funny!”



He reads an excerpt.



It was so wonderful! I know he's the one..and he's my FIRST boyfriend! It sort of hurt at first but I kept quiet because I didn't want to mess things up. It was romantic too because it was raining a bit by the side of the garage.”



What are you reading?” we all ask JR.



He giggles more, then busts out laughing and finally....when he can control it he bellows out:



It's my sister's DIARY!” AH HA HA HA HA HA!”



We all instinctively knew which sister too...



End of that one! There are others...

No comments:

Post a Comment