Friday, March 8, 2013

More Written than Read


When I write here, it's usually because I was motivated enough about the subject. There have been numerous other ideas I chugged away at, only to become bored with them and deleted forever. Or, the motivation ran out to do the necessary tightening and clean up of my horrid grammar. Or, the subject just entertains me and only me and I know it'll bore everyone out there. So, those little stories never see the light of day.


Here were some titles:


“More on the 'Our House' Commune in Berkley, with Anna, the 17 year old Whore of Marin County Businessmen.”


“Anything About My Mom.” (If you've noticed, there's a complete dearth about her in this blog)


“Really Detailed Descriptions of Failing Marriages I Know About.”


“Every Little Practical Joke I've Committed”


“Pot Plants I may have Grown as a Teen”


There are others that I diligently worked on. I've probably tossed more away than I can truly remember.


The point is, I like hearing myself talk. Whether you like it is another story and that has to come into play as I jot down memories or opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment